Privatization And Pension Reform In Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1992. "Privatization and Pension Reform in Transition Economies," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 141-151.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diwan, Ishac & Saldanha, Fernando, 1991. "Long term prospects in Eastern Europe : the role of external finance in an era of change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 695, The World Bank.
- G. A. Mackenzie, 1988. "Social Security Issues in Developing Countries: The Latin American Experience," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(3), pages 496-522, September.
- Milanovic,Branko L., 1990. "Poverty in Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia in the years of crisis, 1978-87," Policy Research Working Paper Series 507, The World Bank.
- George Kopits, 1991. "Fiscal Reform in European Economies in Transition," IMF Working Papers 91/43, International Monetary Fund.
- Carroll, Chris & Summers, Lawrence H., 1987.
"Why have private savings rates in the United States and Canada diverged?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 249-279, September.
- Chris Carroll & Lawrence H. Summers, 1987. "Why Have Private Saving Rates in the United States and Canada Diverged?," NBER Working Papers 2319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Dr. Robert Holzmann, 1994. "Funded and Private Pensions for Eastern European Countries in Transition?," Public Economics 9405004, EconWPA.
- Arrau, Patricio & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pensions systems and reform : country experiences and research issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1470, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPension Reform; Privatization; Transition Economies;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .