Poverty in Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia in the years of crisis, 1978-87
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kilpatrick, Robert W, 1973. "The Income Elasticity of the Poverty Line," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 327-332, August.
- Hagenaars, Aldi J M & van Praag, Bernard M S, 1985. "A Synthesis of Poverty Line Definitions," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(2), pages 139-154, June.
- Brada, Josef C, 1989. "Technological Progress and Factor Utilization in Eastern European Economic Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(224), pages 433-448, November.
- Gomulka, Stanislaw & Rostowski, Jacek, 1988. "An international comparison of material intensity," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 475-501, December.
- Morrisson, Christian, 1984. "Income distribution in East European and Western countries," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 121-138, June.
- Okrasa, W., 1988. "Redistribution and the two dimensions of inequality : An east-west comparison," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 633-643, March.
- Smith, James P & Welch, Finis R, 1989. "Black Economic Progress after Myrdal," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 519-564, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jenkins, Glenn P, 1992.
"Privatization and Pension Reform in Transition Economies,"
Public Finance = Finances publiques,
, vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 141-151.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1991. "Privatization And Pension Reform In Transition Economies," Development Discussion Papers 1992-03, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Assessment; Inequality; Economic Conditions and Volatility; Achieving Shared Growth; Environmental Economics&Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .