The Income Elasticity of the Poverty Line
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kapteyn, Arie, et al, 1997.
"Interdependent Preferences: An Econometric Analysis,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 665-686, Nov.-Dec..
- Kapteyn, A.J. & van de Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T.J., 1984. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Research Memorandum FEW 140, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kapteyn, A. & van der Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T., 1997. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Other publications TiSEM cd68dbcd-ca9b-45bf-9ae2-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Kapteyn, A.J. & van der Geer, S. & van de Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T.J., 1989. "Interdependent preferences : An econometric analysis," Discussion Paper 1989-54, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kapteyn, A. & Van De Ger, S. & Van De Stadt, H. & Wansbeek, T., 1989. "Interdependent Preferences: An Econometric Analysis," Papers 8954, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen, 2011. "Weakly Relative Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1251-1261, November.
- Martin Ravallion & Shaohua Chen & Prem Sangraula, 2009. "Dollar a Day Revisited," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 23(2), pages 163-184, June.
- Jean-Michel Hourriez & Bernard Legris, 1998. "L'approche monétaire de la pauvreté : méthodologie et résultats," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 308(1), pages 35-63.
- Huberman, Michael & Lewis, Frank, 2007. "Bend it like Beckham: Hours and Wages across Forty-Eight Countries in 1900," Queen's Economics Department Working Papers 273725, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Andrea Brandolini, 2013. "Poverty," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 26, pages 261-270 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- James Smith, 1989. "Children Among the Poor," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 235-248, May.
- Boisvert, Richard N., 1975. "Factors Affecting Poverty In The Northeast, 1960-1970," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-13, October.
- repec:spr:cliomt:v:11:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11698-016-0141-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:385551 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:afc:cliome:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:153-182 is not listed on IDEAS
- van Praag, B. M. S., 1984. "Household Cost Functions And Equivalence Scales An Alternative Approach," Econometric Institute Archives 272287, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- François Gardes & Christian Loisy, 1998. "La pauvreté selon les ménages : une évaluation subjective et indexée sur leur revenu," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 308(1), pages 95-112.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 2003. "Building a Better Theory of Well-Being," IZA Discussion Papers 742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gunther, Isabel & Grimm, Michael, 2007. "Measuring pro-poor growth when relative prices shift," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 245-256, January.
- Celso Nunes, 2008. "Poverty Measurement: The Development of Different Approaches and Its Techniques," Working Papers 93, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- repec:ags:nareaj:158820 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anker, Richard,, 2006. "A new methodology for estimating internationally comparable poverty lines and living wage rates," ILO Working Papers 993855513402676, International Labour Organization.
- Armin Falk & Markus Knell, "undated". "Choosing the Joneses On the Endogeneity of Reference Groups," IEW - Working Papers 053, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Milanovic,Branko L., 1990. "Poverty in Poland, Hungary, and Yugoslavia in the years of crisis, 1978-87," Policy Research Working Paper Series 507, The World Bank.
- Grimm, Michael & Günther, Isabel, 2005.
"Inflation Inequity and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth,"
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Kiel 2005
17, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2005. "Inflation Inequality and the Measurement of Pro-Poor Growth," Working Papers DT/2005/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Thesia I. Garner & Kathleen S. Short, 2010. "Identifying The Poor: Poverty Measurement For The U.S. From 1996 To 2005," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(2), pages 237-258, June.
- Huberman, Michael & Lewis, Frank, 2007.
"Bend it like Beckham: Hours and Wages across Forty-Eight Countries in 1900,"
Queen's Economics Department Working Papers
273725, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Michael Huberman & Frank Lewis, 2007. "Bend it like Beckham: Hours and Wages across Forty-Eight Countries in 1900," Working Papers 1229, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Björn Gustafsson & Li Shi & Hiroshi Sato, 2004. "Can a subjective poverty line be applied to China? Assessing poverty among urban residents in 1999," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(8), pages 1089-1107.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:55:y:1973:i:3:p:327-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.