Pensions: overview of the issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Peter Whiteford & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "Pension Challenges and Pension Reforms in Oecd Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 78-94, Spring.
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo & Todd Pugatch, 2004. "Keeping the Promise of Old Age Income Security in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10349, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882.
- David McCarthy, 2006. "The Rationale for Occupational Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, Spring.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Carmelo Mesa-Lago, 2006. "The Structural Pension Reform in Chile: Effects, Comparisons with Other Latin American Reforms, and Lessons," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 149-167, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:kyklos:v:70:y:2017:i:2:p:163-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2009. "A tango tale: on the closure of the Argentine fully funded system," MPRA Paper 16092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renaat Van de Kerckhove & Freddy Heylen & Tim Buyse, 2011.
"Pension reform, employment by age, and long-run growth in OECD countries,"
2011 Meeting Papers
736, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove, 2011. "Pension reform, employment by age, and long-run growth in OECD countries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/719, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Martin Stepanek, 2017. "Pension Reforms and Adverse Demographics: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2017/15, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Nancy Quinceno Cárdenas, 2014. "Modelación basada en agentes en el sistema pensional colombiano. Una aproximación desde el mercado laboral y la dinámica poblacional," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, September.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "The macroeconomics of pension reform: The case of severance pay reform in Italy," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 69-89.
- Colm McCarthy, 2009. "Irish pensions policy and public debt management," Open Access publications 10197/1527, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
More about this item
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:2631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .