Pensions: overview of the issues
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2006, 22(1), pp. 1-14. ISSN: 0266-903X|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: LSE Library Portugal Street London, WC2A 2HD, U.K.|
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Indermit S. Gill & Truman G. Packard & Juan Yermo & Todd Pugatch, 2004. "Keeping the Promise of Old Age Income Security in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10349, The World Bank.
- David McCarthy, 2006. "The Rationale for Occupational Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 57-65, Spring.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006.
"The Economics of Pensions,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Dasgupta, Partha, 2001. "Human Well-Being and the Natural Environment," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199247882, December.
- Alberto Arenas de Mesa & Carmelo Mesa-Lago, 2006. "The Structural Pension Reform in Chile: Effects, Comparisons with Other Latin American Reforms, and Lessons," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 149-167, Spring.
- Peter Whiteford & Edward Whitehouse, 2006. "Pension Challenges and Pension Reforms in Oecd Countries," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 78-94, Spring.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:2631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.