The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, May.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2006. "A reply to Michl," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(6), pages 985-987, November.
- Phil Agulnik & Julian Le Grand, 1998. "Tax relief and partnership pensions," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(4), pages 403-428, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:18:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- P. Garegnani, 1970. "Heterogeneous Capital, the Production Function and the Theory of Distribution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 407-436.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2001. "Le deboli fondamenta del secondo pilastro pensionistico: note sul contributo di Forni e Giordano," Politica economica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 359-366.
- Dalziel, Paul C & Harcourt, Geoffrey C, 1997. "A Note on 'Mr. Meade's Relation' and International Capital Movements," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 621-631, September.
- Neri Salvadori, 2004. "Economic growth and distribution: on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(18), pages 1.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2006. "Pensions in an ageing society: a symposium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 295-299.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2007. "Are PAYG and FF Pension Schemes Equivalent Systems? Macroeconomic Considerations in the Light of Alternative Economic Theories," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 449-473.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2006. "Transition to fully funded pension schemes: a non-orthodox criticism," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(1), pages 33-48, January.
- Antonella Palumbo & Attilio Trezzini, 2003. "Growth without normal capacity utilization," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 109-135.
- Felice Roberto Pizzuti, 1998. "Pension Reform and Economic Policy Constraints in Italy," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 12(1), pages 45-66, March.
- Thomas R. Michl & Duncan K. Foley, 2004.
"Social security in a Classical growth model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Thomas R. Michl & Duncan K. Foley, 2001. "Social Security in a Classical Growth Model," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2000-15, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Holzmann, Robert, 1998. "Financing the transition to multipillar," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20052, The World Bank.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2001. "Aspetti macroeconomici del passaggio alla capitalizzazione: considerazioni non ortodosse sulla riforma pensionistica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 91(5), pages 33-82, June.
- Riccardo Cesari & Giuseppe Grande & Fabio Panetta, 2007. "La Previdenza Complementare in Italia: Caratteristiche, Sviluppo e Opportunità per i Lavoratori," CeRP Working Papers 60, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011.
"Severance pay programs around the world : history, rationale, status, and reforms,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
62726, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Pouget, Yann & Vodopivec, Milan & Weber, Michael, 2011. "Severance Pay Programs around the World: History, Rationale, Status, and Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 5731, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- E11 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Marxian; Sraffian; Kaleckian
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-24 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .