Growth without normal capacity utilization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vroey, Michel, 2001. "Price Rigidity and Market-Clearing: A Conceptual Clarification," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(5), pages 639-655, September.
- Vroey, Michel De, 1999. "Keynes and the Marshall-Walras Divide," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 117-136, June.
- Blaug, Mark, 1990. "On the Historiography of Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(01), pages 27-37, March.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1999.
"The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 46(3), pages 319-338, August.
- De Vroey, Michel, 1997. "The Marshallian Market and the Walrasian Economy. Two Incompatible Bedfellows?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998004, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alain Béraud & Gilbert Faccarello, 2000. "Nouvelle histoire de la pensée économique, tome 3," Post-Print halshs-00201476, HAL.
- Michel De Vroey, 2001. "Friedman and Lucas on the Phillips Curve: From a Disequilibrium to an Equilibrium Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 27(2), pages 127-148, Spring.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000.
"What Do We Know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell Did Not?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 115(4), pages 1375-1409.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2000. "What do we know about Macroeconomics that Fisher and Wicksell did not?," NBER Working Papers 7550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Hahn & Robert Solow, 1997. "A Critical Essay on Modern Macroeconomic Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026258154x, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Anni di alta teoria (e non solo): Garegnani alla Svimez
by Sergio Cesaratto in Politica&EconomiaBlog on 2016-10-15 13:05:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girardi , Daniele & Pariboni, Riccardo, 2015.
"Autonomous demand and economic growth: some empirical evidence,"
Centro Sraffa Working Papers
CSWP13, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Daniele Girardi & Riccardo Pariboni, 2015. "Autonomous demand and economic growth:some empirical evidence," Department of Economics University of Siena 714, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Matthew Smith, 2012. "Demand-led Growth Theory: A Historical Approach," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 543-573, October.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014.
"A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Bassi, Federico & Lang, Dany, 2016.
"Investment hysteresis and potential output: A post-Keynesian–Kaleckian agent-based approach,"
Elsevier, pages 35-49.
- Federico Bassi & Dany Lang, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print hal-01406441, HAL.
- Dany Lang & Bassi Federico, 2016. "Investment hysteresis and potential output: a post-Keynesian-Kaleckian agent-based approach," Post-Print halshs-01319608, HAL.
- Jamee K. Moudud, 2010. "Strategic Competition, Dynamics, and the Role of the State," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 4241, April.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2009. "Endogenous growth theory twenty years on: a critical assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 559, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "La modération salariale : le point de vue des (néo-)kaleckiens," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196500, HAL.
- Dejuán, Óscar, 2014. "The Supermultiplier as a Vertically Hyper-integrated Sector," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP4, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 549, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- White, Graham, 2005. "Growth, Autonomous Demand and a Joint-Product Treatment of Fixed Capit al," Working Papers 8, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Trezzini, Attilio, 2017. "Harrodian Instability: a Misleading Concept," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP24, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Kalyuzhnova, Yelena & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2006. "Capacity utilization of the Kazakhstani firms and the Russian financial crisis: A panel data analysis," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 231-248, October.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2012. "Neo-Kaleckian and Sraffian controversies on accumulation theory," Department of Economics University of Siena 650, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- White, Graham, 2012. "The New Keynesian view of aggregate demand: some reflections from a Sraffian standpoint," Working Papers 2012-15, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "Growth Rate And Level Effects, The Adjustment Of Capacity To Demand And The Sraffian Supermultiplier," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42ndd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 087, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Attilio Trezzini, 2012. "The Meaning of the Long-Run Ratio of Saving to Social Income," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0151, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Antonella Palumbo, 2008. "I metodi di stima del PIL potenziale tra fondamenti di Teoria economica e Contenuto empirico," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0092, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Emanuele Russo, 2017. "Harrodian instability in decentralized economies: an agent-based approach," LEM Papers Series 2017/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- White, Graham, 2008. "Demand-led growth with debt constraints," Working Papers 2008-01, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Peter Skott, 2016. "Autonomous demand, Harrodian instability and the supply side," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-16, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mark Setterfield, 2017. "Long-run variation in capacity utilization in the presence of a fixed normal rate," Working Papers 1704, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Bonifati, 2014. "Investimenti, consumi e occupazione. Capacità produttiva, domanda effettiva e distribuzione del reddito nel lungo periodo," Department of Economics 0046, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Capacity Utilization; Keynesian Long-period Analysis; Accumulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:10:y:2003:i:1:p:109-135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.