Social Security in a Classical Growth Model
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco de Hollanda Guimarães Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2000.
"A new poverty profile for Brazil using PPV, PNAD and census data,"
Textos para discussão
418, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Peter Lanjouw & Marcelo Neri, 2001. "A New Poverty Profile For Brazil Using PPV, PNAD And Census Data," Anais do XXIX Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 29th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 100, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Camargo, José Márcio & Neri, Marcelo Côrtes, 1999. "Structural reforms, macroeconomic fluctuations and income distribution in Brazil," Series Históricas 39, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Palma, Gabriel, 1998. "Three and a Half Cycles of 'Mania, Panic, and [Asymmetric] Crash': East Asia and Latin America Compared," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(6), pages 789-808, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linus Mattauch & Ottmar Edenhofer & David Klenert & Sophie BÃ©nard, 2014. "Public Investment when Capital is Back - Distributional Effects of Heterogeneous Saving Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4714, CESifo Group Munich.
- Soon Ryoo, 2016.
"Inequality of Income and Wealth in the Long Run: A Kaldorian Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(2), pages 429-457, May.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2015. "Inequality of income and wealth in the long run: A Kaldorian perspective," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2015-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 549, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Codrina Rada, 2012. "The Economics of Pensions. Remarks on Growth, Distribution and Class Conflict," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Tavani, 2013.
"Bargaining over productivity and wages when technical change is induced: implications for growth, distribution, and employment,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 109(3), pages 207-244, July.
- Daniele Tavani, 2011. "Bargaining over Productivity and Wages when Technical Change is Induced: Implications for Growth, Distribution and Employment," Working Papers 1103, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Rishabh Kumar, 2015. "Wealth accumulation and aggregate demand stagnation in a two class economy with applications to the United States," Working Papers 1526, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Codrina Rada, 2009. "Introducing Demographic Changes in a Model of Economic Growth and Income Distribution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsoverlapping generations growth; social security; Pasinetti paradox;
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2002-09-21 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2002-09-21 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epa:cepawp:2000-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bridget Fisher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenewus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .