La Previdenza Complementare in Italia: Caratteristiche, Sviluppo e Opportunità per i Lavoratori
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monica Paiella & Andrea Tiseno, 2009. "Saving for retirement and retirement investment choices," Discussion Papers 1_2009, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Immacolata Marino & Filippo Pericoli & Luigi Ventura, 2011.
"Tax Incentives and Household Investment in Complementary Pension Insurance: Some Recent Evidence From the Italian Experience,"
Risk Management and Insurance Review,
American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 247-263, September.
- Marino, Immacolata & Pericoli, Filippo & Ventura, Luigi, 2010. "Tax incentives and household investment in complementary pension insurance: some recent evidence from the Italian experience," MPRA Paper 36554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2008. "The Macroeconomics of the Pension Fund Reform and the case of the TFR reform in Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 549, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2011. "The macroeconomics of pension reform: The case of severance pay reform in Italy," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 69-89.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .