Keeping the Promise of Old Age Income Security in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barr, Nicholas, 2006. "Pensions: overview of the issues," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2631, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Arifianto, 2006. "Public Policy Towards the Elderly in Indonesia : Current Policy and Future Directions," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22528, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
- Sam Hickey & Jeremy Seekings, 2017. "The global politics of social protection," WIDER Working Paper Series 115, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kristian Niemietz, 2009. "The Nationalisation Of Retirement Savings Accounts In Argentina," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 49-53, March.
- Ferro, Gustavo & Castagnolo, Fermando, 2009. "A tango tale: on the closure of the Argentine fully funded system," MPRA Paper 16092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008.
"Un impulso al mercado de rentas vitalicias en España
[Promoting the annuities market in Spain]," MPRA Paper 20211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Uthoff, Andras, 2006. "Gaps in the welfare State and reforms to pension systems in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- World Bank, 2005. "Household Risk Management and Social Protection in Chile," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14839.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Protections and Labor - Safety Nets and Transfers Banks and Banking Reform Environmental Economics and Policies Services and Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:10349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.