The Urban Poor in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Coady & Margaret Grosh & John Hoddinott, 2004. "Targeting of Transfers in Developing Countries : Review of Lessons and Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14902, July.
- Ruel, Marie T. & de la Briere, Benedicte & Hallman, Kelly & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Coj, Nora, 2002.
"Does subsidized childcare help poor working women in urban areas?,"
131, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruel, Marie T. & de la Briere, Benedicte & Hallman, Kelly & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Coj, Nora, 2002. "Does subsidized childcare help poor working women in urban areas?," FCND discussion papers 131, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & Jennifer Coates, 2002. "Food-Based Safety Nets and Related Programs," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 12, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Emanuela Galasso & Martin Ravallion, 2004.
"Social Protection in a Crisis: Argentina's Plan Jefes y Jefas,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 18(3), pages 367-399.
- Galasso, Emanuela & Ravallion, Martin, 2003. "Social protection in a crisis - Argentina's Plan Jefes y Jefas," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3165, The World Bank.
- Lorge Rogers, Beatrice & Coates, Jennifer, 2002. "Food-based safety nets and related programs," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29735, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarillo, Brenda & Magaloni, Beatriz & Franco, Edgar & Robles, Gustavo, 2016. "How the Mexican drug war affects kids and schools? Evidence on effects and mechanisms," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 135-146.
- Eduardo Rojas & Nadin Medellín, 2011. "Housing Policy Matters for the Poor: Housing Conditions in Latin America and the Caribbean, 1995-2006," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3817, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Narloch, Ulf & Bangalore, Mook, 2018. "The multifaceted relationship between environmental risks and poverty: new insights from Vietnam," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87553, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Avner,Paolo & Mehndiratta,Shomik Raj & Viguie,Vincent & Hallegatte,Stephane, 2017.
"Buses, houses or cash ? socio-economic, spatial and environmental consequences of reforming public transport subsidies in Buenos Aires,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8166, The World Bank.
- Paolo Avner & Shomik Raj Mehndiratta & Vincent Viguie & Stéphane Hallegatte, 2018. "Buses, Houses or Cash? Socio-Economic, Spatial and Environmental Consequences of Reforming Public Transport Subsidies in Buenos Aires," CIRED Working Papers hal-01695083, HAL.
- World Bank, 2008. "Republic of Haiti - Public Expenditure Management and Financial Accountability Review (PEMFAR) : Improving Efficiency of the Fiscal System and Investing in Public Capital to Accelerate Growth and Redu," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7998, The World Bank.
- Torche, Florencia & Spilerman, Seymour, 2006. "Household Wealth in Latin America," WIDER Working Paper Series 114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lozano Navarro, Francisco-Javier, 2015.
"Elasticidad precio de la oferta inmobiliaria en el Gran Santiago
[Housing supply elasticity in Greater Santiago]," MPRA Paper 65012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - City Development Strategies Economic Services to the Urban Poor Urban Development - Street Children Urban Development - Urban Poverty Urban Development - Urban Services to the Poor Urban Development - Rural Urban Linkages;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:7263. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.