State transfers to the poor and back: The case of the Food-for-Work program in India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu, Kaushik, 1996. "Relief programs: When it may be better to give food instead of cash," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 91-96, January.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Carter, Michael R., 2002.
"Can't Get Ahead for Falling Behind: Development Policy, Poverty, and Relief Traps,"
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(4).
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Carter, Michael R., 2001. "Can't Get Ahead For Falling Behind: Development Policy, Poverty, And Relief Traps," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(4).
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2003. "Right to food in India," Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad Working Papers 50, Centre for Economic and Social Studies, Hyderabad, India.
- Beatrice Lorge Rogers & Jennifer Coates, 2002. "Food-Based Safety Nets and Related Programs," Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition 12, Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy.
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2002. "Welfare Implications of Fiscal Reform: The Case of Food Subsidies in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lorge Rogers, Beatrice & Coates, Jennifer, 2002. "Food-based safety nets and related programs," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29735, The World Bank.
- Wade, Robert, 1985. "The market for public office: Why the Indian state is not better at development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 467-497, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)