Grain for Green versus Grain: Conflict between Food Security and Conservation Set-Aside in China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001.
"Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 333-350, May.
- JunJie Wu & David Zilberman & Bruce A. Babcock, 1999. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp230, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Staff General Research Papers 1931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Deshingkar, Priya & Johnson, Craig & Farrington, John, 2005. "State transfers to the poor and back: The case of the Food-for-Work program in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 575-591, April.
- Anonymous & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Skerritt, John H., 2005. "Chinaٳ Agricultural and Rural Development in the Early 21st Century," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114092.
- Uchida, Emi & Xu, Jintao & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott, 2007. "Are the poor benefiting from China's land conservation program?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 593-620, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 1991. "Reaching the Rural Poor through Public Employment: Arguments, Evidence, and Lessons from South Asia," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 153-75, July.
- Emi Uchida & Jintao Xu & Scott Rozelle, 2005. "Grain for Green: Cost-Effectiveness and Sustainability of China’s Conservation Set-Aside Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Boyd, Roy & Konyar, Kazim & Uri, Noel D., 1992. "Measuring aggregate impacts: The case of the conservation reserve program," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-60.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:130-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.