Grain for Green versus Grain: Conflict between Food Security and Conservation Set-Aside in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001.
"Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies,"
Staff General Research Papers
1931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Zilberman, David & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 333-350, May.
- JunJie Wu & David Zilberman & Bruce A. Babcock, 1999. "Environmental and Distributional Impacts of Conservation Targeting Strategies," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp230, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Boyd, Roy & Konyar, Kazim & Uri, Noel D., 1992. "Measuring aggregate impacts: The case of the conservation reserve program," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-60.
- Deshingkar, Priya & Johnson, Craig & Farrington, John, 2005. "State transfers to the poor and back: The case of the Food-for-Work program in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 575-591, April.
- Uchida, Emi & Xu, Jintao & Xu, Zhigang & Rozelle, Scott, 2007. "Are the poor benefiting from China's land conservation program?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 593-620, August.
- Emi Uchida & Jintao Xu & Scott Rozelle, 2005. "Grain for Green: Cost-Effectiveness and Sustainability of China’s Conservation Set-Aside Program," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 81(2).
- Ravallion, Martin, 1991. "Reaching the Rural Poor through Public Employment: Arguments, Evidence, and Lessons from South Asia," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 153-75, July.
- Anonymous & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Skerritt, John H., 2005. "Chinaٳ Agricultural and Rural Development in the Early 21st Century," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 114092.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:130-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.