Killing Two Birds With The Same Stone? The Effectiveness Of Food Transfers On Nutrition And Monetary Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, "undated". "The Monetary Approach to Poverty: A Survey of Concepts and Methods," QEH Working Papers qehwps58, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Adolfo Figueroa & Teofilo Altamirano & Denis Sulmont, 1996. "Social exclusion and inequality in Peru," Libros no PUCP / Books other publishers, Otras editoriales / Other publishers, edition 1, number otr-1996-02, June.
- Mearns, Robin & Sinha, Saurabh, 1999. "Social exclusion and land administration in Orissa, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2124, The World Bank.
- Brian Barry, 1998. "Social Exclusion, Social Isolation and the Distribution of Income," CASE Papers case12, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2001-10-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LTV-2001-10-01 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qeh:qehwps:qehwps74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rachel Crawford). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qehoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.