Poverty dynamics and the role of livestock in the Peruvian Andes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Lawson & Andy Mckay & John Okidi, 2006.
"Poverty persistence and transitions in Uganda: A combined qualitative and quantitative analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(7), pages 1225-1251.
- Lawson, David & McKay, Andrew & Okidi, John A., 2004. "Poverty Persistence and Transitions in Uganda: A Combined Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Development Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 30555, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- David Lawson, 2005. "Poverty Persistence and Transitions in Uganda: A Combined Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis," Economics Series Working Papers GPRG-WPS-004, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 2005.
"Rural poverty dynamics: development policy implications,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 45-60, 01.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2003. "Rural Poverty Dynamics: Development Policy Implications," Working Papers 127243, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Herrera, Javier & Roubaud, François, 2005. "Urban Poverty Dynamics in Peru and Madagascar, 1997-99: A Panel Data Analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4977, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Barrett, Christopher B. & Swallow, Brent M., 2006.
"Fractal poverty traps,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-15, January.
- Valdivia, Corinne & Quiroz, Roberto, 2003. "Coping And Adapting To Increased Climate Variability In The Andes," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22221, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kristjanson, Patricia & Krishna, Anirudh & Radeny, Maren & Nindo, W., 2004. "Pathways out of Poverty in Western Kenya and the Role of Livestock," PPLPI Working Papers 23779, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Drucker, Adam G. & Gomez, Veronica & Anderson, Simon, 2001. "The economic valuation of farm animal genetic resources: a survey of available methods," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Carter, Michael R. & May, Julian, 1999.
"Poverty, livelihood and class in rural South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 1-20, January.
- MICHAEL R. CARTER & Julian May, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood and Class in Rural South Africa," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 408, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Julian MAY & Michael R. CARTER, 1997. "Poverty, Livelihood And Class In Rural South Africa," Staff Papers 408, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Schady, Norbert R., 2000.
"Picking the poor : indicators for geographic targeting in Peru,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2477, The World Bank.
- Schady, Norbert R, 2002. "Picking the Poor: Indicators for Geographic Targeting in Peru," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 48(3), pages 417-33, September.
- Anirudh Krishna & Patti Kristjanson & Maren Radeny & Wilson Nindo, 2004. "Escaping Poverty and Becoming Poor in 20 Kenyan Villages," Journal of Human Development and Capabilities, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 211-226.
- Sabates, Ricardo, 2000. "Job Search and Migration in Peru," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 30(2).
- Barrett, C. B. & Reardon, T. & Webb, P., 2001. "Nonfarm income diversification and household livelihood strategies in rural Africa: concepts, dynamics, and policy implications," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 315-331, August.
- Kristjanson, P. & Place, F. & Franzel, S. & Thornton, P. K., 2002. "Assessing research impact on poverty: the importance of farmers' perspectives," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 73-92, April.
- Javier Escobal & Carmen Ponce, 2003. "The benefits of rural roads. Enhancing income opportunities for the rural poor," Documentos de Investigación dt40b, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Krishna, Anirudh, 2004. "Escaping Poverty and Becoming Poor: Who Gains, Who Loses, and Why?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-136, January.
- Escobal, Javier, 2001. "The Determinants of Nonfarm Income Diversification in Rural Peru," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 497-508, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:94:y:2007:i:2:p:294-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.