Pathways out of Poverty in Western Kenya and the Role of Livestock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thom S., 2002.
"Measuring the Impacts of Prime-Age Adult Death on Rural Households in Kenya,"
202675, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S. & McNeil, Melody Rebekah, 2003. "Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25802, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya," Staff Papers 11632, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring the Impacts of Prime-age Adult Death on Rural Households in Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55152, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Akter, Shaheen, 2008.
"Market and Other Factors Affecting Farm Specific Production Efficiency in Pig production in Vietnam,"
182158, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Akter, Shaheen, 2008. "Market and other factors affecting farm specific production efficiency in pig production in Vietnam," Research Reports 182988, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Kristjanson, P. & Krishna, A. & Radeny, M. & Kuan, J. & Quilca, G. & Sanchez-Urrelo, A. & Leon-Velarde, C., 2007. "Poverty dynamics and the role of livestock in the Peruvian Andes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 294-308, May.
- Akter, Shaheen, 2011. "Livestock based livelihoods and pathways out of poverty: the case of smallholder farmers in Bangladesh," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108935, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Burke, William J. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Freeman, H. Ade & Kristjanson, Patricia, 2007. "Factors Associated with Farm Households’ Movement Into and Out of Poverty in Kenya: The Rising Importance of Livestock," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54563, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kebebe, E. & Shibru, F., 2017. "Impact of alternative livelihood interventions on household welfare: Evidence from rural Ethiopia," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 67-72.
- Ilukor, John, 2010. "An Economic Assessment of Farmer Adaptation to Climate Change Using Innovation in Sweet Potato Technologies in Uganda," Research Theses 198518, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kristjanson, Patricia & Krishna, Anirudh & Radeny, Maren & Kuan, Judith, 2006. "Pathways Into and Out of Poverty and the Role of Livestock in the Peruvian Andes," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25451, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Herrero, M. & Gonzalez-Estrada, E. & Thornton, P.K. & Quiros, C. & Waithaka, M.M. & Ruiz, R. & Hoogenboom, G., 2007. "IMPACT: Generic household-level databases and diagnostics tools for integrated crop-livestock systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 240-265, January.
- Aklilu, H.A. & Udo, H.M.J. & Almekinders, C.J.M. & Van der Zijpp, A.J., 2008. "How resource poor households value and access poultry: Village poultry keeping in Tigray, Ethiopia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 175-183, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty; livestock; Western Kenya; Vihiga District; Siaya District; stages of progress; Food Security and Poverty; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faopwp:23779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faoooit.html .