Rebuilding Africa'S Scientific Capacity In Food And Agriculture
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S. & McNeil, Melody Rebekah, 2003.
"Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya,"
2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa
25802, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thom S., 2002. "Measuring the Impacts of Prime-Age Adult Death on Rural Households in Kenya," Working Papers 202675, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring the Impacts of Prime-age Adult Death on Rural Households in Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55152, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Yamano, Takashi & Jayne, Thomas S., 2002. "Measuring The Impacts Of Prime-Age Adult Death On Rural Households In Kenya," Staff Papers 11632, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John H. Sanders & Richard L. Meyer & Roger W. Fox & Fernando C. Peres, 1989. "Agricultural University Institution Building in Brazil: Successes, Problems, and Lessons for Other Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1206-1210.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African scientific capacity for agricultural development," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-143, June.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224, July.
- Jock R. Anderson, 1999. "Institutional Reforms for Getting an Agricultural Knowledge System to Play Its Role in Economic Growth," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 333-354.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1999. "Institutions and the African Farmer," Distinguished Economist Lectures 7660, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- World Bank, 2003. "Reaching the Rural Poor : A Renewed Strategy for Rural Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14084, July.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African Scientific Capacity for Agricultural Development," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Kane, Samuel & Eicher, Carl K., 2004. "Foreign Aid And The African Farmer," Staff Papers 11602, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ackello-Ogutu, Chris & Mwangi, Wildfred, 1995. "Training of Agricultural Economists in Eastern and Southern Africa," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saint, W.S., 1992. "Universities in Africa; Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization," Papers 194, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- William Carrington & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "How Big is the Brain Drain?," IMF Working Papers 98/102, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.