Reflections On Agrarian Reform And Capacity Building In South Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes & Beintema, Nienke M., 1995.
"Investments in African agricultural research:,"
EPTD discussion papers
14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Moll, Peter, 1996. "Compulsory Centralization of Collective Bargaining in South Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 326-29, May.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1984. "Integrated rural development programmes: A historical perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 393-401, April.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African scientific capacity for agricultural development," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-143, June.
- Thomas, D., 1996.
"Education Across Generations in South Africa,"
96-16, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Schultz, T.P. & Mwabu, G., 1995.
"Education Returns Across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanation for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa,"
744, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Mwabu, Germano & Schultz, T Paul, 1996. "Education Returns across Quantiles of the Wage Function: Alternative Explanations for Returns to Education by Race in South Africa," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 335-39, May.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Hajek, Milan & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54700, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- J. van Zyl & C. J. van Rooyen & J. F. Kirsten & H. D. van Schalkwyk, 1994. "Land reform in south africa: Options to consider for the future," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(2), pages 219-239, 03.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African Scientific Capacity for Agricultural Development," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Eicher, Carl K., 1995. "The economics of wheat research in developing countries: The one hundred million dollar puzzle," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 401-412, March.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus, 1993. "South African land policy: The legacy of history and current options," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1451-1475, September.
- Block, S. & Timmer, C.P., 1995. "Agriculture and Economic Growth: Conceptual Issues and the Keynian Experience," Papers 498, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11703. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.