South African land policy: The legacy of history and current options
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Roger Meunier, 1998. "Transition politique, « paysans » et « entrepreneurs agricoles » en Afrique australe," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(153), pages 119-144.
- Fergusson, Leopoldo, 2013.
"The political economy of rural property rights and the persistence of the dual economy,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 167-181.
- Leopoldo Fergusson, 2012. "The Political Economy of Rural Property Rights and the Persistence of the Dual Economy," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009797, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Fergusson, Leopoldo, 2012. "The Political Economy of Rural Property Rights and the Persistence of the Dual Economy," Documentos CEDE Series 146455, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Hajek, Milan & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54700, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, T.S. & Hajek, Milan & Zyl, Johan van, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Staff Papers 201199, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus, 1999. "Making Negotiated Land Reform Work: Initial Experience from Colombia, Brazil and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 651-672, April.
- Christine Valente, 2006. "Early Land Redistribution and the Food Security of South African Households: Micro-econometric evidence from national data," Working Papers 2006009, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2006.
- Baten, Joerg & Juif, Dácil, 2014. "A story of large landowners and math skills: Inequality and human capital formation in long-run development, 1820–2000," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 375-401.
- Christine Valente, 2011. "Household Returns to Land Transfers in South Africa: A Q-squared Analysis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 354-376.
- Christine Valente, "undated". "Household Returns to Land Transfers in South Africa: A Q-squared analysis," Discussion Papers 09/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Valente, Christine, 2009. "The Food (In)Security Impact of Land Redistribution in South Africa: Microeconometric Evidence from National Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1540-1553, September.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:96:y:2017:i:c:p:52-64 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eicher, Carl K. & Rukuni, Mandivamba, 1996. "Reflections On Agrarian Reform And Capacity Building In South Africa," Staff Papers 11703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1995. "Zimbabwe's maize-based Green Revolution: Preconditions for replication," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 805-818, May.
- Angus Selby (QEH), "undated". "Radical Realignments: The Collapse of the Alliance between White Farmers and the State in Zimbabwe 1995-2000," QEH Working Papers qehwps144, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Takavarasha, T. & van Zyl, Johan, 1994. "Interactions Between Food Market Reform and Regional Trade in Zimbabwe and South Africa: Implications for Food Security," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Geisler, Charles & de Sousa, Ragendra, 2000. "From Refuge To Refugee: The African Case," Working Papers 12777, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Land Tenure Center.
- Thirtle, Colin G. & Piesse, Jenifer & Gouse, Marnus, 2005. "Agricultural technology, productivity and employment: Policies for poverty reduction," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 44(1), March.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1994. "Zimbabwe's Green Revolution: Preconditions for Replication in Africa," Staff Papers 201176, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zimmerman, Frederick J., 2000. "Barriers to Participation of the Poor in South Africa's Land Redistribution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 1439-1460, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:21:y:1993:i:9:p:1451-1475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed