Crafting smallholder-driven agricultural research systems in Southern Africa
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eicher, Carl K. & Rukuni, Mandivamba, 1996. "Reflections On Agrarian Reform And Capacity Building In South Africa," Staff Papers 11703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes & Beintema, Nienke M., 1997.
"Investments in african agricultural research,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 409-423, March.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes & Beintema, Nienke M., 1995. "Investments in African agricultural research:," EPTD discussion papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African scientific capacity for agricultural development," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-143, June.
- Pray, Carl E. & Umali-Deininger, Dina, 1998. "The private sector in agricultural research systems: Will it fill the gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1127-1148, June.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African Scientific Capacity for Agricultural Development," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Echeverria, R.G. & Trigo, E.J. & Byerlee, D., 1996. "Institutional Change and Effective Financing of Agricultural Research in Latin America," Papers 330, World Bank - Technical Papers. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)