Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
SS-AAEA Journal of Agricultural Economics
- Impact of Hunger on Food Security in Developing Countries: A Multivariable Analysis of the Global Hunger Index
by Samant, Thomas S.
- Influence of Regulation on Oil and Gas Well Abandonment Rates in Alberta, Canada
by Prescott, Sarah
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis and Comparison of Xeric vs. Turf Lawns in San Angelo, Texas
by Musick, Darcy J.
- Opportunities for Water Conservation in Georgia: Alternative Energy Technologies in Planned Generation Facilities
by Hatzenbuhler, Heather
- Influencing Energy Consumption Behavior in Residence Halls through Education and Outreach
by Harker, Amanda
- Welfare Reformâ€™s Effect on State Public Welfare Budget Shares
by Compton, Andrew D.
- Flavor of Georgia: Entrepreneurship and Value Added Products
by Cantrell, Colby
- Still a Barrier to Trade? A Review of
by Westra, Sabrina
- Determinants of Residential Water Pricing in the Metro Atlanta Region
by Voyles, Travis A.
- The Future of the Family Farm: A Case Study for a Starting Familyâ€Run Operation
by Smithheisler, Paula
- Nigeria: A Land Sinking in Oil
by Langburd, Nataliya
- Who Consumes Fastâ€Food and Why?
by Bryant, Zeke
- Econometric Analysis of Childhood Poverty in Georgia
by Allison, Virginia L.
- Are Corn and Soybean Trend Yields Changing in Illinois?
by Sheppard, Jessica
- The Relationship between Board Compensation and the Firm Value of the Farm Credit System
by Rodgers, Chris
- Expansion of Ethanol Demand: Economic Implications for Indiana Corn Producers
by Erickson, Matt
- The Profitability of Preconditioning Calves in Oklahoma Over 10 Years
by Johnson, Myriah
- Employer Demand for College Graduates with High Grades
by Griffin, Shea
- An Analysis of Repayment Among Clients of the Microfinance Institution Esperanza International, Dominican Republic
by Salazar, Gabriela L.
- Unintended Consequences of Water Legislation
by Yow, Shauna
- Global Adoption of Convenience Foods
by Sheely, Megan
- Effect of Calf Health on Feedlot Performance and Carcass Value
by Robson, Shana
- Cooperatives, Credit Unions, and Social Engagement in Canada
by Kennedy, Travis
- Do environmental attitudes predict organic purchasing and environmental organization involvement?
by Entem, Alicia
- Do Farm Credit Customers Prefer Lower Interest Rates or Higher Patronage Payments?
by Jorgensen, Quatie
- Does Attractiveness Increase Sales Productivity?
by Prickett, Robert W.
- The Effect of Social Desirability Bias on Willingness-To-Pay for Organic Beef
by Cheek, Lindsey
- The Impact of Personal Attitudes on Cereal Variety Adoption Decisions in Alberta
by Cole, Jesse
- Hedonic Pricing of Bulls
by Smith, Jenna M.
- Arkansas Producers' Attitudes Towards the 2002 Farm Bill and Preferences for the 2007 Farm Bill
by Clark, Misti
- Demographic Influences on Willingness to Pay for Cold Tolerance Technology?
by McCorkle, Becky