Risk Attitudes Measured by the Interval Approach: A Case Study of Kansas Farmers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2006.
"Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Scott Fausti & Jeffrey Gillespie, 2006. "Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 171-188, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:338:d:67690 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Liontakis & Irene Tzouramani, 2016. "Economic Sustainability of Organic Aloe Vera Farming in Greece under Risk and Uncertainty," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Williams, J. R. & DeLano, D. R. & Heiniger, R. W. & Vanderlip, R. L. & Llewelyn, R. V., 1999. "Replanting strategies for grain sorghum under risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 137-155, May.
- Eihab M. Fathelrahman & James C. Ascough II & Dana L. Hoag & Robert W. Malone & Philip Heilman & Lori J. Wiles & Ramesh S. Kanwar, 2011. "Continuum of Risk Analysis Methods to Assess Tillage System Sustainability at the Experimental Plot Level," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(7), pages 1-29, July.
- Stockil, R.C. & Ortmann, Gerald F., 1997. "Perceptions Of Risk Among Commercial Farmers In Kwazulu-Natal In A Changing Economic Environment," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(2), pages 1-21, June.
- Toland, Gerald D. Jr. & Schmiesing, Brain H. & Black, J. Roy, 1990. "A Comparison of Crop Yield Coverage Plans for Multiple Peril Crop Insurance," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 271049, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lombard, J. P. & Kassier, W. E., 1990. "Implementering Van Die Intervalbenadering By Die Bepaling Van Besluitnemers Se Houding Teenoor Risiko," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 29(4), December.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ssaaea:257142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.