Institutional Change and Effective Financing of Agricultural Research in Latin America
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2005.
"Upgrading in Global Value Chains: Lessons from Latin American Clusters,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 549-573, April.
- Elisa Giuliani & Carlo Pietrobelli & Roberta Rabellotti, 2004. "Upgrading in global value chains: lessons from latin american clusters," Working Papers 72, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Parayil, Govindan, 2003. "Mapping technological trajectories of the Green Revolution and the Gene Revolution from modernization to globalization," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 971-990, June.
- Echeverria, Ruben G., 1998. "Agricultural research policy issues in Latin America: An Overview," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1103-1111, June.
- Braunschweig, Thomas & Janssen, Willem, 1999. "Incorporating The Strategic Component Of Biotechnology Into Public Sector Research Evaluation," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26029, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Pray, Carl E. & Umali-Deininger, Dina, 1998. "The private sector in agricultural research systems: Will it fill the gap?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1127-1148, June.
- Giuliani, Elisa & Arza, Valeria, 2009. "What drives the formation of 'valuable' university-industry linkages?: Insights from the wine industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 906-921, July.
- Rukuni, Mandivamba & Blackie, Malcolm J. & Eicher, Carl K., 1998. "Crafting smallholder-driven agricultural research systems in Southern Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1073-1087, June.
- Bathrick, David D., 1998. "Fostering global well-being: a new paradigm to revitalize agricultural and rural development," 2020 vision discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rukuni, Mandivamba & Blackie, Malcolm J. & Eicher, Carl K., 1997. "Crafting Smallholder-Driven Agricultural Research Systems In Southern Africa," Staff Papers 11531, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsLATIN AMERICA; AGRICULTURE;
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .