Zimbabwe's maize-based Green Revolution: Preconditions for replication
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African scientific capacity for agricultural development," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-143, June.
- Buccola, Steven T. & Sukume, Chrispen, 1988. "Optimal grain pricing and storage policy in controlled agricultural economies: application to Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, March.
- Masters, William A. & Pearson, Scott R., 1993. "Front Matter and "The Scope and Sequence of Maize Market Reform in Zimbabwe"," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Eicher, Carl K., 1995. "The economics of wheat research in developing countries: The one hundred million dollar puzzle," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 401-412, March.
- Gonzales, Leonardo A. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1993. "Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:," Research reports 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus, 1993. "South African land policy: The legacy of history and current options," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1451-1475, September.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African Scientific Capacity for Agricultural Development," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Rohrbach, David D., 1989. "The Economics of Smallholder Maize Production in Zimbabwe: Implications for Food Security," Food Security International Development Papers 54060, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Jayne, T. S. & Rukuni, Mandivamba, 1993. "Distributional effects of maize self-sufficiency in Zimbabwe: Implications for pricing and trade policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 334-341, August.
- Tripp, Robert, 1993. "Invisible hands, indigenous knowledge and inevitable fads: Challenges to public sector agricultural research in Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(12), pages 2003-2016, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:5:p:805-818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.