Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thiele, Rainer, 1994. "Conserving tropical rain forests in Indonesia: a CGE analysis of alternative policies," Kiel Working Papers 621, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas, Marcelle & Orden, David, 2004. "Agricultural policies in Indonesia," MTID discussion papers 78, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kirsten, Johann F. & Ohene-Anyang, E. & van Rooyen, Johan, 1998. "An Analysis Of The Comparative Advantage And Policy Incentives Of Commercial Wheat Production In South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(4), December.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2012.
"Agriculture and development: A brief review of the literature,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 175-205.
- Dethier, Jean-Jacques & Effenberger, Alexandra, 2011. "Agriculture and development : a brief review of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5553, The World Bank.
- Masters, William A. & Winter-Nelson, Alex, 1997. "Evaluating the Economic Efficiency of Agricultural Activities in Developing Countries: Domestic Resource Costs and the Social Cost-Benefit Ration," Occasional Paper Series No. 7 198201, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gérard, F. & Marty, Isabelle & Erwidodo, 1997. "Evaluation of the Impact of Trade Liberalization on Food Crop Production and Farm Income in Lowland Java, Indonesia," 1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California 197070, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Itty, P., 1996. "Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(1), April.
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004. "A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Romeo M. BAUTISTA, 1998. "Effects Of Domestic Policies And External Factors On Agricultural Prices: Cassava And Soybeans In Indonesia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 36(2), pages 155-177, June.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1995. "Zimbabwe's maize-based Green Revolution: Preconditions for replication," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 805-818, May.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Bautista, Romeo M. & San, Nu Nu, 1998. "Modeling the price competitiveness of Indonesian crops," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 425-443.
- Raga Moahmed ELZAKI & Eltighani MIRGHANI ELAMIN & Shams ELDEIN H. AHMED & Ali MUSA EISSA & Azharia ABDELBAGHI ELBUSHA & Ali ABDELAZIZ SALIH, "undated". "Comparative Advantage Analysis of the Crops Production in the Agricultural Farming Systems in Sudan," EcoMod2010 259600050, EcoMod.
- Itty, P., 1996. "Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 33-44, April.
- Waqar Akhtar & Muhammad Sharif & Nadeem Akmal, 2007. "Analysis of Economic Efficiency and Competitiveness of the Rice Production Systems of Pakistan’s Punjab," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 141-153, Jan-Jun.
- Ssozi, John & Asongu, Simplice & Amavilah, Voxi, 2017.
"Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?,"
83073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Ssozi & Simplice Asongu & Voxi Amavilah, 2017. "Is Aid for Agriculture Effective in Sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 17/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policy Indonesia.; Produce trade Government policy Indonesia.; Food crops Economic aspects Indonesia.; Food production Economic aspects Indonesia.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .