Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Murphy, Eithne, 1989. "Comparative Advantage in Dairying: An Intercountry Analysis within the European Community," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 19-36.
- Gonzales, Leonardo A. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1993. "Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:," Research reports 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Itty, P. & Rowlands, G. J. & Minengu, M. & Ngamuna, S. & Van Winkel, F. & d'Ieteren, G. D. M., 1995. "The economics of recently introduced village cattle production in a tsetse affected area (I): Trypanotolerant N'Dama cattle in Zaire," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 347-366.
- Williams, Timothy O., 1993. "Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: Objectives, instruments and impact in five countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Morris, Michael L., 1989. "Wheat Policy Options in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Zimbabwe," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(2), May.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1988.
"Economic organization, information, and development,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 93-160
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1988. "Economic Organization, Information And Development," Papers 21, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Morris, Michael L., 1989. "Wheat policy options in sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Zimbabwe," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 115-129, May.
- Williams, Timothy O., 1993. "Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: objectives, instruments and impact in five countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:14:y:1996:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.