Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1988.
"Economic Organization, Information And Development,"
21, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1988. "Economic organization, information, and development," Handbook of Development Economics, in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 93-160 Elsevier.
- Gonzales, Leonardo A. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D. & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1993. "Economic incentives and comparative advantage in Indonesian food crop production:," Research reports 93, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Williams, Timothy O., 1993. "Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: Objectives, instruments and impact in five countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 139-159, February.
- Morris, Michael L., 1989. "Wheat Policy Options in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Case of Zimbabwe," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(2), May.
- Morris, Michael L., 1989. "Wheat policy options in sub-Saharan Africa: The case of Zimbabwe," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 115-129, May.
- Murphy, Eithne, 1989. "Comparative Advantage in Dairying: An Intercountry Analysis within the European Community," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 19-36.
- Itty, P. & Rowlands, G. J. & Minengu, M. & Ngamuna, S. & Van Winkel, F. & d'Ieteren, G. D. M., 1995. "The economics of recently introduced village cattle production in a tsetse affected area (I): Trypanotolerant N'Dama cattle in Zaire," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 347-366.
- Williams, Timothy O., 1993. "Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: objectives, instruments and impact in five countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:14:y:1996:i:1:p:33-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.