Comparative Advantage in Dairying: An Intercountry Analysis within the European Community
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Drescher & Oswin Maurer, 1999. "Competitiveness in the European dairy industries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 163-177.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Itty, P., 1996. "Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(1), April.
- Lassen, Birthe J. & Isermeyer, Folkhard & Friedrich, Carina, 2009. "Regionaler Strukturwandel in der deutschen Milchproduktion," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 5-), pages 1-10, July.
- Itty, P., 1996. "Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 33-44, April.
- Birthe Lassen & Friederike Schierholz & Jürn Sanders, 2011. "Zukünftige Entwicklung der Milchproduktion in Niedersachsen," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 4(1), pages 217-243.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:16:y:1989:i:1:p:19-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.