Regionaler Strukturwandel in der deutschen Milchproduktion
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Lutter, Markus, 2009. "Strukturwandel in der europäischen Milchviehhaltung: Ergebnisse einer regional differenzierten Befragung," Thuenen Working Papers 108254, Johann Heinrich von Thuenen-Institut (vTI), Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Michael Kitson & Ron Martin & Peter Tyler, 2004. "Regional Competitiveness: An Elusive yet Key Concept?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 991-999.
- Murphy, Eithne, 1989. "Comparative Advantage in Dairying: An Intercountry Analysis within the European Community," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 19-36.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bronsema, Hauke & Sonntag, Winnie & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2013. "Determinanten der Wettbewerbsfähigkeit von Milchviehbetrieben außerhalb von Erzeugungszentren," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156122, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gjagec:134877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iahubde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.