Economic organization, information, and development
In: Handbook of Development Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1988. "Economic Organization, Information And Development," Papers 21, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cramb, R.A., 2013. "Palmed Off: Incentive Problems with Joint-Venture Schemes for Oil Palm Development on Customary Land," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 84-99.
- Arup Maharatna, 2008. "Development of What? An Exposition of the Politics of Development Economics," Working Papers id:1819, eSocialSciences.
- Philippe Hugon, 1999. "Le « consensus de Washington » en questions," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(157), pages 11-36.
- S.M. Shafaeddin, 2004. "Who Is The Master? Who Is The Servant? Market Or Government? An Alternative Approach: Towards A Coordination System," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 175, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Tran Quoc Trung & Nguyen Tungm & Le Thuc Duc & Nguyen Cao Duc & Tran Hao Hung, 2007. "Trade Liberalization and Development in ICT Sector and its impact on household welfare in Viet Nam," Working Papers 3307, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Marc Labie, 1996. "Perspectives d'autonomie et de pérennisation des systèmes financiers décentralisés," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(145), pages 85-96.
- D'Souza, Errol, 2016. "A Theory Of Tax Evasion In Developing Countries," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-37, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Sandeep Mohapatra & Scott Rozelle & Jikun Huang, 2006. "Climbing the development ladder: Economic development and the evolution of occupations in rural China," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 1023-1055.
- Esfahani, Hadi Salehi & Mookherjee, Dilip, 1995. "Productivity, contracting modes, and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 203-231, April.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K., 2003. "Access To Information And Factor Market Participation: Adjustments Of Land And Labour Margins Of Agricultural Households In Bangladesh," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25861, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Itty, P., 1996. "Profitability, efficiency and comparative advantage of African cattle meat and milk production: the case of trypanotolerant village cattle production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 33-44, April.
- Patrick Plane, 1996. "La privatisation dans les pays en développement : déterminants et conséquences macro-économiques," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 125(4), pages 19-36.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V & Newman, Andrew F, 1993.
"Occupational Choice and the Process of Development,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 274-298, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Andrew F. Newman, 1990. "Occupational Choice and the Process of Development," Discussion Papers 911, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Carnaje, Gideon P., 2007. "Contractual Arrangements in Philippine Fisheries," Discussion Papers DP 2007-22, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rodriguez-Clare, Andres, 1996. "The division of labor and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 3-32, April.
- Errol D'souza, 2016. "A Theory of Tax Evasion in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:11040, eSocialSciences.
- Yvan Guichaoua, 2006. "Non-protected Labour in one West African Capital: Characteristics of Jobs and Occupational Mobility in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire," Post-Print hal-00346651, HAL.
- Yvan Guichaoua (CRISE/QEH), "undated". "Non-protected Labour in one West African Capital: Characteristics of Jobs and Occupational Mobility in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire," QEH Working Papers qehwps132, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Fiszbein, Ariel, 1992. "Do workers in the informal sector benefit from cuts in the minimum wage?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 826, The World Bank.
- Alex Mourmouras & Peter Rangazas, 2007. "Wage Gaps and Development; Lessons from U.S. History," IMF Working Papers 07/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Gérard Grellet, 1992. "Pourquoi les pays en voie de développement ont-ils des rythmes de croissance aussi différents ? Un survol critique de quelques orthodoxies contemporaines," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(129), pages 31-66.
- Hayo, Bernd & Vollan, Björn, 2012. "Group interaction, heterogeneity, rules, and co-operative behaviour: Evidence from a common-pool resource experiment in South Africa and Namibia," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 9-28.
- Olmos, Marta Fernandez & Rosell-Martinez, Jorge & Espitia-Escuer, Manuel Antonio, 2008. "The yield/quality trade-off and contractual choice," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6065, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grimard, Franque & Hamilton, Barton, 1999. "Estimating the elderly's returns on the farm: evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 513-531, April.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:813-823 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:devchp:1-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.