Institutions and the African Farmer
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Apdo. Postal 6-641, 06600 Mexico, D.F.|
Phone: +52(55) 5804-2004
Fax: +52(55) 5804-7558
Web page: http://www.cimmyt.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eicher, Carl K. & Rukuni, Mandivamba, 1996. "Reflections On Agrarian Reform And Capacity Building In South Africa," Staff Papers 11703, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mellor, John W., 1998. "Closing the Last Chapter on U .S. Foreign Aid: What To Do About Africa," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(4).
- Anne O. Krueger, 1998.
"Whither the World Bank and the IMF?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(4), pages 1983-2020, December.
- Idachaba, Francis S., 1995. "Human Capital and African Agricultural Development," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183411, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boughton, Duncan & Crawford, Eric W. & Howard, Julie A. & Oehmke, James F. & Shaffer, James D. & Staatz, John M., 1996.
"A Strategic Approach to Agricultural Research Program Planning in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Food Security International Development Policy Syntheses
11450, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Boughton, Duncan & Crawford, Eric W. & Howard, Julie A. & Oehmke, James F. & Shaffer, James D. & Staatz, John M., 1995. "A Strategic Approach to Agricultural Research Program Planning in Sub-Saharan Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54702, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Lele, Uma & Goldsmith, Arthur A, 1989. "The Development of National Agricultural Research Capacity: India's Experience with the Rockefeller Foundation and Its Significance for Africa," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 37(2), pages 305-43, January.
- Ackello-Ogutu, Chris & Mwangi, Wildfred, 1995. "Training of Agricultural Economists in Eastern and Southern Africa," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183435, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Picciotto, Robert & Anderson, Jock R, 1997. "Reconsidering Agricultural Extension," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 12(2), pages 249-59, August.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African Scientific Capacity for Agricultural Development," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Spencer, Dunstan S.C. & Badiane, Ousmane, 1995. "Agriculture and Economic Recovery in African Countries," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183375, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1990. "Building African scientific capacity for agricultural development," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 117-143, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cimmde:7660. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.