The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eicher, Carl K., 1999. "Institutions and the African Farmer," Distinguished Economist Lectures 7660, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Saint, W.S., 1992. "Universities in Africa; Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization," Papers 194, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eicher, Carl & Haggblade, Steven, 2013. "The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 183417, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Popović, Rade & Dunn, James, 2007. "Farmer Education and Training: An Overview," 100th Seminar, June 21-23, 2007, Novi Sad, Serbia and Montenegro 162325, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midasp:11816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .