Universities in Africa; Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carla Sutherland, 2000. "Securing the future: student financing at Makerere University, Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 549-558.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, 1997. "Rethinking training in food policy analysis: how relevant is it to policy reforms?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-9, February.
- Eicher, Carl K., 2004. "Rebuilding Africa'S Scientific Capacity In Food And Agriculture," Staff Papers 11543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Samoff, Joel, 1996. "Chaos and certainty in development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-633, April.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eicher, Carl K., 2006. "The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa," Staff Papers 11816, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .