Rethinking training in food policy analysis: how relevant is it to policy reforms?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saint, W.S., 1992. "Universities in Africa; Strategies for Stabilization and Revitalization," Papers 194, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1995. "Poverty, food security, and the environment," 2020 vision briefs 29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mousumi Das & Ajay Sharma & Suresh Chandra Babu, 2018.
"Pathways from agriculture-to-nutrition in India: implications for sustainable development goals,"
Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(6), pages 1561-1576, December.
- Das, Mousumi & Sharma, Ajay & Babu, Suresh Chandra, 2017. "Pathways from agriculture to nutrition in India: Implications for sustainable development goals," IFPRI discussion papers 1649, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Carla Sutherland, 2000. "Securing the future: student financing at Makerere University, Uganda," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(4), pages 549-558.
- Beintema, Nienke M. & Pardey, Philip G. & Roseboom, Johannes, 1998. "Educating agricultural researchers: a review of the role of African universities," EPTD discussion papers 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eicher, Carl K., 2004. "Rebuilding Africa'S Scientific Capacity In Food And Agriculture," Staff Paper Series 11543, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Eicher, Carl K., 2006. "The Evolution of Agricultural Education and Training: Global Insights of Relevance for Africa," Staff Paper Series 11816, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2002. "Constructing Knowledge Societies : New Challenges for Tertiary Education," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15224, July.
- Samoff, Joel, 1996. "Chaos and certainty in development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-633, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jfpoli:v:22:y:1997:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.