Risk Perception And The Analysis Of Risk Attitudes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John Quiggin, 1981. "Risk Perception And The Analysis Of Risk Attitudes," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 25(2), pages 160-169, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bond, Gary E. & Wonder, Bernard, 1980. "Risk Attitudes Amongst Australian Farmers," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-19, April.
- Dillon, John L., 1971. "An Expository Review of Bernoullian Decision Theory in Agriculture: Is Utility Futility?," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 01), pages 1-78, March.
- Milton Friedman & L. J. Savage, 1948. "The Utility Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 279-279.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Quiggin, John, 1982. "A theory of anticipated utility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Handa, Jagdish, 1977. "Risk, Probabilities, and a New Theory of Cardinal Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 97-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2015.
"Paradoxes and mechanisms for choice under risk,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(2), pages 215-250, June.
- James C. Cox & Vjollca Sadiraj & Ulrich Schmidt, 2011. "Paradoxes and Mechanisms for Choice under Risk," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2011-07, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Oct 2013.
- Cox, James C. & Sadiraj, Vjollca & Schmidt, Ulrich, 2011. "Paradoxes and mechanisms for choice under risk," Kiel Working Papers 1712, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003.
"A laboratory study of auctions for reducing non-point source pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-471, November.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2002. "A Laboratory Study of Auctions for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 174066, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Page, Frank & Rablen, Matthew D., 2014. "Social networks and occupational choice: The endogenous formation of attitudes and beliefs about tax compliance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 134-146.
- Hashimzade, Nigar & Myles, Gareth D. & Rablen, Matthew D., 2016. "Predictive analytics and the targeting of audits," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 130-145.
- Strappazzon, Loris & Ha, Arthur & Eigenraam, Mark & Duke, Charlotte & Stoneham, Gary, 2002. "The Allocation of Property Rights when One Action Produces a Public and a Private Good," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra, Australia 174045, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.