Developing A Scale For Assessing Risk Attitudes Of Agricultural Decision Makers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick, George R. & Wilson, Paul N. & Barry, Peter J. & Boggess, William G. & Young, Douglas L., 1985. "Risk Perceptions and Management Responses: Producer-Generated Hypotheses For Risk Modeling," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 231-238, December.
- Harwood, Joy L. & Heifner, Richard G. & Coble, Keith H. & Perry, Janet E. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Managing Risk in Farming: Concepts, Research, and Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 34081, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Machina, Mark J, 1987. "Choice under Uncertainty: Problems Solved and Unsolved," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 121-154, Summer.
- Paul N. Ellinger & Nate S. Splett & Peter J. Barry, 1992. "Consistency of credit evaluations at agricultural banks," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 517-536.
- Schoemaker, Paul J. H., 1991. "Choices involving uncertain probabilities : Tests of generalized utility models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 295-317, December.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Schurle, Bryan W. & Tierney, William I., Jr., 1990. "A Comparison of Risk Preference Measurements with Implications for Extension Programming," Staff Papers 118185, Kansas State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Shupp, Robert S. & Myers, Robert J., 2010. "Expected utility paradoxes," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 187-193, April.
- Bond, Gary E. & Wonder, Bernard, 1980. "Risk Attitudes Amongst Australian Farmers," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(01), April.
- Patrick, George F. & Wilson, Paul N. & Barry, Peter J. & Boggess, William G. & Young, Douglas L., 1985. "Risk Perceptions And Management Responses: Producer-Generated Hypotheses For Risk Modeling," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(02), December.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reise, Christian & Musshoff, Oliver & Granoszewski, Karol & Spiller, Achim, 2012. "Which factors influence the expansion of bioenergy? An empirical study of the investment behaviours of German farmers," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 133-141.
- Greiner, Romy & Patterson, Louisa & Miller, Owen, 2009. "Motivations, risk perceptions and adoption of conservation practices by farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 99(2-3), pages 86-104, February.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.