Public spending on higher education in developing countries: Too much or too little?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Estelle James, 1978. "Product Mix and Cost Disaggregation: A Reinterpretation of the Economics of Higher Education," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 13(2), pages 157-186.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1994.
"Returns to investment in education: A global update,"
Elsevier, vol. 22(9), pages 1325-1343, September.
- Psacharopoulos, George, 1993. "Returns to investment in education : a global update," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1067, The World Bank.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Productivity, R&D, and Basic Research at the Firm Level in the 1970s,"
in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 82-99
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1985. "Productivity, R&d, and Basic Research at the Firm Level in the 1970s," NBER Working Papers 1547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birdsall, Rhee, C., 1993. "Does R&D Contribute to Economic Growth in Developing Contries?," RCER Working Papers 359, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall, 1987. "Comment on "Returns to Education: A Further International Update and Implications"," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 22(4), pages 603-606.
- Mansfield, Edwin, 1980. "Basic Research and Productivity Increase in Manufacturing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 863-73, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:15:y:1996:i:4:p:407-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.