Why Have Maori Relative Income Levels Deteriorated Over Time?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daranee Chenhall & Kenneth W. Clements, 1995.
"THE PRODUCTION OF PhDs IN ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS BY AUSTRALIAN UNIVERSITIES,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 14(2), pages 49-66, June.
- D. Chenhall & K.W. Clements, 1994. "The Production of PhDs in Economics and Business by Australian Universities," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 94-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Peter Groenewegen & Susan King, 1998. "Voices From The Journals: Women Contributors To Four Australian Economic Periodicals: 1925/1996," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 17(1), pages 13-31, March.
- Qiang, Ye & Clements, Kenneth W, 1999.
"Ten Years of the PHD Conference in Economics and Business,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 75(230), pages 301-312, September.
- Y. Qiang & K.W. Clements, 1999. "Ten Years of the PhD Conference in Economics and Business," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-02, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Towe, Jack B & Wright, Donald J, 1995. "Research Published by Australian Economics and Econometrics Departments: 1988-93," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 71(212), pages 8-17, March.
- Quandt, Richard E, 1976. "Some Quantitative Aspects of the Economics Journal Literature," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 741-755, August.
- Stigler, George J & Friedland, Claire, 1975. "The Citation Practices of Doctorates in Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 477-507, June.
- Laband, David N & Piette, Michael J, 1994. "The Relative Impacts of Economics Journals: 1970-1990," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 640-666, June.
- Eagly, Robert V, 1975. "Economics Journals as a Communications Network," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 878-888, September.
- Arthur M. Diamond Jr., 1986. "What is a Citation Worth?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 21(2), pages 200-215.
- Sinha, Dipendra & Macri, Joseph, 2002. "Rankings of Australian Economics Departments, 1988-2000," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(241), pages 136-146, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maani, Sholeh A. & Kalb, Guyonne, 2007. "Academic performance, childhood economic resources, and the choice to leave school at age 16," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-374, June.
- Matthew Manning & Christopher L. Ambrey & Christopher M. Fleming, 2016. "A Longitudinal Study of Indigenous Wellbeing in Australia," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2503-2525, December.
- Maani, Sholeh A. & Wang, Xingang & Rogers, Alan, 2015. "Network Effects, Ethnic Capital and Immigrants' Earnings Assimilation: Evidence from a Spatial, Hausman-Taylor Estimation," IZA Discussion Papers 9308, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:248:p:101-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.