IMPACT: Generic household-level databases and diagnostics tools for integrated crop-livestock systems analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Staal, S. J. & Baltenweck, I. & Waithaka, M. M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L., 2002. "Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 295-315, November.
- Bouma, J. & Jones, J. W., 2001. "An international collaborative network for agricultural systems applications (ICASA)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 355-368.
- Thornton, P. K. & Galvin, K. A. & Boone, R. B., 2003. "An agro-pastoral household model for the rangelands of East Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 601-622, May.
- McCown, R. L. & Hammer, G. L. & Hargreaves, J. N. G. & Holzworth, D. P. & Freebairn, D. M., 1996. "APSIM: a novel software system for model development, model testing and simulation in agricultural systems research," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 255-271.
- Devendra, C. & Thomas, D., 2002. "Crop-animal systems in Asia: importance of livestock and characterisation of agro-ecological zones," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 5-15.
- Kristjanson, Patricia & Krishna, Anirudh & Radeny, Maren & Nindo, W., 2004. "Pathways out of Poverty in Western Kenya and the Role of Livestock," PPLPI Working Papers 23779, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Pro-Poor Livestock Policy Initiative.
- Thornton, P. K. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Integrated crop-livestock simulation models for scenario analysis and impact assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 581-602.
- Baltenweck, Isabelle & Staal, S. & Ibrahim, M. N. M. & Hererro, M. & Holman, F. & Jabbar, Mohammad A. & Manyong, Victor M. & Patil, B. R. & Thornton, P. & Williams, T. & Waithaka, M. & Wolf, T. D., 2003. "Crop-livestock intensification and interaction across three continents," Research Reports 182882, International Livestock Research Institute.
- Charles F. Nicholson & Philip K. Thornton & Rahab W. Muinga, 2004. "Household-level Impacts of Dairy Cow Ownership in Coastal Kenya," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(2), pages 175-195.
- Staal, S.J. & Baltenweck, Isabelle & Waithaka, M.M. & deWolff, T. & Njoroge, L., 2002. "Location and uptake: integrated household and GIS analysis of technology adoption and land use, with application to smallholder dairy farms in Kenya," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 27(3), November.
- Herrero, M. & Fawcett, R. H. & Dent, J. B., 1999. "Bio-economic evaluation of dairy farm management scenarios using integrated simulation and multiple-criteria models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 169-188, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:92:y:2007:i:1-3:p:240-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.