Integrated crop-livestock simulation models for scenario analysis and impact assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rabbinge, R. & Van Latesteijn, H. C., 1992. "Long-term options for land use in the European community," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 195-210.
- Van der Lee, J. & Udo, H. M. J. & Brouwer, B. O., 1993. "Design and validation of an animal traction module for a smallholder livestock systems simulation model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 199-227.
- Fairweather, John R. & Keating, Norah C., 1994. "Goals and management styles of New Zealand farmers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 181-200.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Lee, David R. & Boisvert, Richard N. & Blake, Robert W. & Urbina, C. Isabella, 1994. "An optimization model of the dual-purpose cattle production system in the humid lowlands of Venezuela," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 311-334.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 1996. "Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-253.
- Herrero, M. & Fawcett, R. H. & Dent, J. B., 1999. "Bio-economic evaluation of dairy farm management scenarios using integrated simulation and multiple-criteria models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 169-188, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:70:y:2001:i:2-3:p:581-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.