Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kingwell, R. S. & Schilizzi, S. G. M., 1994. "Dryland pasture improvement given climatic risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-190.
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Trapp, James N. & Walker, Odell L. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1990. "A wheat grazing systems model for the US Southern Plains: Part II--Economic analysis of grazing management decisions under weather uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-75.
- Chavas, J. P. & Kliebenstein, James, 1985.
"Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & James Kliebenstein & Thomas D. Crenshaw, 1985. "Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 636-646.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Schoorl, D. & Butler, D. G. & Kelly, A. M., 1991. "Efficiency and fractal behaviour of optimisation methods on multiple-optima surfaces," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 315-328.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
93ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 92ga, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:3:p:239-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.