Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Chavas & James Kliebenstein & Thomas D. Crenshaw, 1985.
"Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 636-646.
- Chavas, J. P. & Kliebenstein, James, 1985. "Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Trapp, James N. & Walker, Odell L. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1990. "A wheat grazing systems model for the US Southern Plains: Part II--Economic analysis of grazing management decisions under weather uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-75.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
92ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 93ga, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Schoorl, D. & Butler, D. G. & Kelly, A. M., 1991. "Efficiency and fractal behaviour of optimisation methods on multiple-optima surfaces," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 315-328.
- Kingwell, R. S. & Schilizzi, S. G. M., 1994. "Dryland pasture improvement given climatic risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-190.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukin, Vladimir V. & Epplin, Francis M., 2003. "Optimal frequency and quantity of agricultural lime applications," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 949-967, June.
- Mayer, D. G. & Kinghorn, B. P. & Archer, A. A., 2005. "Differential evolution - an easy and efficient evolutionary algorithm for model optimisation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 315-328, March.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Bergez, J. -E. & Garcia, F. & Lapasse, L., 2004. "A hierarchical partitioning method for optimizing irrigation strategies," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 235-253, June.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Widell, H. & Burrage, K., 1999. "Survival of the fittest--genetic algorithms versus evolution strategies in the optimization of systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 113-122, May.
- Mayer, D.G. & Belward, J.A. & Burrage, K., 1998. "Tabu search not an optimal choice for models of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 243-251, October.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 2001. "Robust parameter settings of evolutionary algorithms for the optimisation of agricultural systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 199-213, September.
- Parsons, D. J., 1998. "Optimising silage harvesting plans in a grass and grazing simulation using the revised simplex method and a genetic algorithm," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 29-44, January.
- Graeme J. Doole & David J. Pannell, 2008. "Optimisation of a Large, Constrained Simulation Model using Compressed Annealing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 188-206, February.
- Thornton, P. K. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Integrated crop-livestock simulation models for scenario analysis and impact assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 581-602.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:3:p:239-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.