Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Simulated annealing: Practice versus theory," Lester Ingber Papers 93sa, Lester Ingber.
- Chavas, J. P. & Kliebenstein, James, 1985.
"Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10631, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Chavas & James Kliebenstein & Thomas D. Crenshaw, 1985. "Modeling Dynamic Agricultural Production Response: The Case of Swine Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 636-646.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
93ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 92ga, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Schoorl, D. & Butler, D. G. & Kelly, A. M., 1991. "Efficiency and fractal behaviour of optimisation methods on multiple-optima surfaces," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 315-328.
- Rodriguez, Abelardo & Trapp, James N. & Walker, Odell L. & Bernardo, Daniel J., 1990. "A wheat grazing systems model for the US Southern Plains: Part II--Economic analysis of grazing management decisions under weather uncertainty," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 61-75.
- Kingwell, R. S. & Schilizzi, S. G. M., 1994. "Dryland pasture improvement given climatic risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 175-190.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:3:p:239-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.