Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 92ga, Lester Ingber.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & D.D. Sworder, 1991. "Statistical mechanics of combat with human factors," Lester Ingber Papers 91ch, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lester Ingber & Radu Paul Mondescu, 2000. "Optimization of Trading Physics Models of Markets," Papers physics/0007075, arXiv.org.
- H. Le Thi & A. Vaz & L. Vicente, 2012. "Optimizing radial basis functions by d.c. programming and its use in direct search for global derivative-free optimization," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 20(1), pages 190-214, April.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 2000. "Statistical mechanics of financial markets: Exponential modifications to Black-Scholes," Lester Ingber Papers 00fm, Lester Ingber.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Burrage, K., 1996. "Use of advanced techniques to optimize a multi-dimensional dairy model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 239-253.
- Y. Diouane & S. Gratton & L. Vicente, 2015. "Globally convergent evolution strategies for constrained optimization," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 62(2), pages 323-346, November.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:10:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602068 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergey, Paul K. & Ragsdale, Cliff, 2005. "Modified differential evolution: a greedy random strategy for genetic recombination," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 255-265, June.
- Victor Lebreton, 2007. "Le trading algorithmique," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00332823, HAL.
- Mayer, D. G. & Belward, J. A. & Widell, H. & Burrage, K., 1999. "Survival of the fittest--genetic algorithms versus evolution strategies in the optimization of systems models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 113-122, May.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Statistical mechanics of combat and extensions," Lester Ingber Papers 93ce, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Adaptive simulated annealing (ASA): Lessons learned," Lester Ingber Papers 96as, Lester Ingber.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Omid Nohadani, 2010. "Robust optimization with simulated annealing," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 323-334, October.
- L. Ingber, 1992. "Generic mesoscopic neural networks based on statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 92gm, Lester Ingber.
- Leung, T. W. & Chan, Chi Kin & Troutt, Marvin D., 2003. "Application of a mixed simulated annealing-genetic algorithm heuristic for the two-dimensional orthogonal packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 530-542, March.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:93ga. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.