Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & D.D. Sworder, 1991. "Statistical mechanics of combat with human factors," Lester Ingber Papers 91ch, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:93ga. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.