Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & D.D. Sworder, 1991. "Statistical mechanics of combat with human factors," Lester Ingber Papers 91ch, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:93ga. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.