Robust optimization with simulated annealing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
92ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 93ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chung, Byung Do & Yao, Tao & Friesz, Terry L. & Liu, Hongcheng, 2012. "Dynamic congestion pricing with demand uncertainty: A robust optimization approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1504-1518.
- Gabrel, Virginie & Murat, Cécile & Thiele, Aurélie, 2014. "Recent advances in robust optimization: An overview," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 235(3), pages 471-483.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust optimization; Simulated annealing; Global optimization; Nonconvex optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jglopt:v:48:y:2010:i:2:p:323-334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.