Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & D.D. Sworder, 1991. "Statistical mechanics of combat with human factors," Lester Ingber Papers 91ch, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1989. "Very fast simulated re-annealing," Lester Ingber Papers 89vf, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:92ga. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.