Some Applications of Statistical Mechanics of Financial Markets
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1984. "Statistical mechanics of nonlinear nonequilibrium financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 84nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Nonlinear nonequilibrium nonquantum nonchaotic statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 96nn, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1993. "Adaptive Simulated Annealing (ASA)," Lester Ingber Software asa, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1990. "Statistical mechanical aids to calculating term structure models," Lester Ingber Papers 90ac, Lester Ingber.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- L. Ingber & H. Fujio & M.F. Wehner, 1991. "Mathematical comparison of combat computer models to exercise data," Lester Ingber Papers 91mc, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1996. "Canonical momenta indicators of financial markets and neocortical EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 96cm, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & M.F. Wehner & G.M. Jabbour & T.M. Barnhill, 1991. "Application of statistical mechanics methodology to term-structure bond-pricing models," Lester Ingber Papers 91as, Lester Ingber.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:98sa. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.