A simple options training model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging long-term options,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 277-318.
- Charles Quanwei Cao & Gurdip S. Bakshi & Zhiwu Chen, 1998. "Pricing and Hedging Long-Term Options," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm90, Yale School of Management.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 1999. "Volatility of volatility of financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 99vv, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1998. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Training and testing canonical momenta indicators of EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 98ni, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1998. "Some Applications of Statistical Mechanics of Financial Markets," Lester Ingber Papers 98sa, Lester Ingber.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)