A simple options training model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. Ingber, 1998. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Training and testing canonical momenta indicators of EEG," Lester Ingber Papers 98ni, Lester Ingber.
- M. Bowman & L. Ingber, 1997. "Canonical momenta of nonlinear combat," Lester Ingber Papers 97cm, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1998. "Some Applications of Statistical Mechanics of Financial Markets," Lester Ingber Papers 98sa, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & J.K. Wilson, 1999. "Volatility of volatility of financial markets," Lester Ingber Papers 99vv, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- Bakshi, Gurdip & Cao, Charles & Chen, Zhiwu, 2000.
"Pricing and hedging long-term options,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 277-318.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:99so. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.