Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions: Portfolio of physiological indicators
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Y. Malevergne & D. Sornette, 2001. "General framework for a portfolio theory with non-Gaussian risks and non-linear correlations," Papers cond-mat/0103020, arXiv.org.
- L. Ingber, 2006.
"Ideas by statistical mechanics (ISM),"
Lester Ingber Papers
06is, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber, 1986. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions," Lester Ingber Papers 86ni, Lester Ingber.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V. & Schuermann, Til, 2006. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 569-614, March.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg & Til Schuermann, 2004. "A general approach to integrated risk management with skewed, fat-tailed risks," Staff Reports 185, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- L. Ingber, 1982. "Statistical mechanics of neocortical interactions. I. Basic formulation," Lester Ingber Papers 82ni, Lester Ingber. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lei:ingber:09pp. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.