Optimizing radial basis functions by d.c. programming and its use in direct search for global derivative-free optimization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Le An & Pham Tao, 2005. "The DC (Difference of Convex Functions) Programming and DCA Revisited with DC Models of Real World Nonconvex Optimization Problems," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 23-46, January.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1992.
"Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison,"
Lester Ingber Papers
92ga, Lester Ingber.
- L. Ingber & B. Rosen, 1993. "Genetic algorithms and very fast simulated reannealing: A comparison," Lester Ingber Papers 93ga, Lester Ingber.
- Robert Fourer & David M. Gay & Brian W. Kernighan, 1990. "A Modeling Language for Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(5), pages 519-554, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boukouvala, Fani & Misener, Ruth & Floudas, Christodoulos A., 2016. "Global optimization advances in Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming, MINLP, and Constrained Derivative-Free Optimization, CDFO," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 701-727.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal optimization; Derivative-free optimization; Direct-search methods; Search step; Radial basis functions; d.c. programming; DCA; 90C26; 90C30; 90C56;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:topjnl:v:20:y:2012:i:1:p:190-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .