Estimating The Value Of Sequential Updating Solutions For Intrayear Crop Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Jock R., 1974. "Risk Efficiency in the Interpretation of Agricultural Production Research," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(03), September.
- John Quiggin, 1988. "Murray River Salinity—An Illustrative Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 635-645.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1971. "Theoretical Assumptions and Nonobserved Facts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 1-7, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robinson, Stephen D., 1995. "Selecting wheat varieties in a stochastic environment," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 171091, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Robinson, Stephen D., 1993.
"Tactical responses to seasonal conditions in whole-farm planning in Western Australia,"
Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 211-226, March.
- Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Robinson, Stephen D., 1993. "Tactical responses to seasonal conditions in whole-farm planning in Western Australia," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(3), March.
- Gicheha, M.G. & Edwards, G.R. & Bell, S.T. & Burtt, E.S. & Bywater, A.C., 2014. "Embedded risk management in dryland sheep systems II. Risk analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 1-11.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.