Simulating grassland utilization in beef suckler systems to investigate the trade-offs between production and floristic diversity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dogliotti, S. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Rossing, W.A.H., 2005. "A method for exploring sustainable development options at farm scale: a case study for vegetable farms in South Uruguay," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-51, October.
- Cros, M. J. & Duru, M. & Garcia, F. & Martin-Clouaire, R., 2004. "Simulating management strategies: the rotational grazing example," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 23-42, April.
- Fleury, Ph. & Dubeuf, Brigitte & Jeannin, B., 1996. "Forage management in dairy farms: A methodological approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 199-212.
- Teague, W. R. & Foy, J. K., 2002. "Validation of SPUR2.4 rangeland simulation model using a cow-calf field experiment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 287-302, November.
- Pacini, Cesare & Giesen, Gerard & Wossink, Ada & Omodei-Zorini, Luigi & Huirne, Ruud, 2004. "The EU's Agenda 2000 reform and the sustainability of organic farming in Tuscany: ecological-economic modelling at field and farm level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 171-197, May.
- Herrero, M. & Fawcett, R. H. & Dent, J. B., 1999. "Bio-economic evaluation of dairy farm management scenarios using integrated simulation and multiple-criteria models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 169-188, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:96:y:2008:i:1-3:p:260-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.