Forage management in dairy farms: A methodological approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van Keulen, H. & Seligman, N. G. & Benjamin, R. W., 1981. "Simulation of water use and herbage growth in arid regions--A re-evaluation and further development of the model `arid crop'," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 159-193, February.
- Rossing, W. A. H. & Daamen, R. A. & Jansen, M. J. W., 1994. "Uncertainty analysis applied to supervised control of aphids and brown rust in winter wheat. Part 1. Quantification of uncertainty in cost-benefit calculations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 419-448.
- Teng, P. S. & Savary, S., 1992. "Implementing the systems approach in pest management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 237-264.
- Klepper, O. & Rouse, D. I., 1991. "A procedure to reduce parameter uncertainty for complex models by comparison with real system output illustrated on a potato growth model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 375-395.
- de Koning, G. H. J. & van Keulen, H. & Rabbinge, R. & Janssen, H., 1995. "Determination of input and output coefficients of cropping systems in the European Community," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 485-502.
- Rabbinge, R. & Van Latesteijn, H. C., 1992. "Long-term options for land use in the European community," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 195-210.
- Kropff, M. J. & Lotz, L. A. P., 1992. "Systems approaches to quantify crop-weed interactions and their application in weed management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 265-282.
- Horie, T. & Yajima, M. & Nakagawa, H., 1992. "Yield forecasting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 211-236.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Girard, N. & Hubert, B., 1999. "Modelling expert knowledge with knowledge-based systems to design decision aids : The example of a knowledge-based model on grazing management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 123-144, February.
- Meot, Alain & Hubert, Bernard & Lasseur, Jacques, 2003. "Organisation of the pastoral territory and grazing management: joint modelling of grazing management practices and plant cover dynamics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 115-139, April.
- Thenail, C., 2002. "Relationships between farm characteristics and the variation of the density of hedgerows at the level of a micro-region of bocage landscape. Study case in Brittany, France," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 207-230, March.
- Jouven, M. & Baumont, R., 2008. "Simulating grassland utilization in beef suckler systems to investigate the trade-offs between production and floristic diversity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 260-272, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:52:y:1996:i:2-3:p:199-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.