Multi-objective optimization and design of farming systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bockstaller, C. & Girardin, P., 2003. "How to validate environmental indicators," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 639-653, May.
- Modin-Edman, Anna-Karin & Oborn, Ingrid & Sverdrup, Harald, 2007. "FARMFLOW--A dynamic model for phosphorus mass flow, simulating conventional and organic management of a Swedish dairy farm," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 431-444, May.
- Janssen, Sander & van Ittersum, Martin K., 2007. "Assessing farm innovations and responses to policies: A review of bio-economic farm models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 622-636, June.
- Tittonell, P. & van Wijk, M.T. & Rufino, M.C. & Vrugt, J.A. & Giller, K.E., 2007. "Analysing trade-offs in resource and labour allocation by smallholder farmers using inverse modelling techniques: A case-study from Kakamega district, western Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-3), pages 76-95, December.
- Dogliotti, S. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Rossing, W.A.H., 2005. "A method for exploring sustainable development options at farm scale: a case study for vegetable farms in South Uruguay," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 29-51, October.
- Thornton, P. K. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Integrated crop-livestock simulation models for scenario analysis and impact assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 581-602.
- Huirne, Ruud, 1990. "Basic Concepts of Computerised Support for Farm Management Decisions," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 69-84.
- Sterk, B. & van Ittersum, M.K. & Leeuwis, C. & Rossing, W.A.H. & van Keulen, H. & van de Ven, G.W.J., 2006. "Finding niches for whole-farm design models - contradictio in terminis?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 211-228, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cortez-Arriola, José & Groot, Jeroen C.J. & Améndola Massiotti, Ricardo D. & Scholberg, Johannes M.S. & Valentina Mariscal Aguayo, D. & Tittonell, Pablo & Rossing, Walter A.H., 2014. "Resource use efficiency and farm productivity gaps of smallholder dairy farming in North-west Michoacán, Mexico," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 15-24.
- Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Paredes, Paula & Gonçalves, José M. & Alves, Isabel & Pereira, Luis S., 2013. "Comparing sprinkler and drip irrigation systems for full and deficit irrigated maize using multicriteria analysis and simulation modelling: Ranking for water saving vs. farm economic returns," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 85-96.
- Kragt, Marit E. & Robertson, Michael J., 2014. "Quantifying ecosystem services trade-offs from agricultural practices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 147-157.
More about this item
KeywordsAgroecosystems; Nutrient cycling; Organic matter; Modeling; Farm management; Evolutionary algorithms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:110:y:2012:i:c:p:63-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.